What is No Touch Laser (Trans PRK)?
In the No Touch Laser treatment, the patient does not feel any pain.
There is no device contact with the eye during the treatment. In one minute, both eyes are treated in the same session.
How is No Touch Laser made?
- Treatment takes place without device contact with the eye.
- Both eyes are treated in the same session.
- The eyes are not closed after the treatment.
- It can be applied to patients with thin corneas.
- It can be applied to myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism.
- It is not necessary to remove any layer from the eye.
- Since there is no incision, the possibility of dry eyes after the procedure is very low.
- According to the patient's eye structure, advanced vision disorders are also possible to be applicable.
Treatment is suitable for patients with distance and near vision problems. It is a method that can be applied to patients for people who have had cataract surgery before, who are prone to tear in retina according to the condition of eye structures.