What is FUE Hair Transplantation?
Follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair transplants take individual hair follicles out of your skin and implant them on your scalp.
This will make the hair in the new area look thicker.
How do I know if I am suitable for a Hair Transplant?
The candidates for hair transplantation:
- People with thinning hair and balding are the best candidates for hair transplantation
- People who suffer from severe hair loss and hereditary baldness.
- People who are older than 22 years of age.
How is the Operation Performed?
- Local Anesthesia
- After 4-8 hours of the procedure, they can be discharged on the same day.
How to get ready for your procedure?
What should be done before Hair Transplantation?
- Don't smoke, and drink at least 10 days before surgery.
- Don't take blood thinners at least 7-10 days before surgery.
- Avoid strenuous exercise after the surgery during the initial few days.
- Avoid scratching or rubbing the transplanted area, as it may dislodge the grafts and cause infection.
- Don't use styling products and hair dryers for a few days.
- Don't wear caps and hats after surgery.
- Go on a healthy diet.
- Don't use oil while washing the hair, just shampoo.
- Don't take minoxidil.
- Don't drive after the surgery. Let someone pick you up.
- Regular and sound sleep.
Step 1 First Contact
You will contact our clinic via social media or phone. You will be asked specific questions about the condition of your hair loss and physical features.
Step 2 Sharing Your Picture
For the next step, you will be asked for pictures of your head and explain your expectations before the hair transplant. After all the information is sent to the hair transplant surgeon, it will be determined how to proceed.
Step 3 Treatment Plan
You will be informed about the process based on the surgeon's examination. After the treatment plan is ready, it will be sent to you. The treatment plan will be prepared specially for your unique hair condition.
The preparation before hair transplant surgery starts with the blood test. İt will be tested for any medical issues that can prevent the operation. The blood test takes about 30 minutes. Shaving is going to be the next step. The scalp needs to be shaved entirely for a hair transplant. The last step will be anaesthesia. The scalp will be completely numbed so you won't feel any pain during the operation. This process will take around 15 minutes.
The recovery period from FUE is rapid. You may have some swelling or discomfort for about 3 days.
Here are some aftercare instructions:
- Don't wash your hair or shower for at least 3 days.
- Use gentle, unscented shampoos for a couple of weeks once you start washing your hair.
- Stay at home for a few days and rest to help speed healing.
- Don't comb or brush your new hair for at least 3 weeks.
- Don't wear hats, beanies, or other clothing that goes over your head until your doctor says it's OK.
- Don't do any exhausting physical activity for at least a week.
- Depending on the health of your transplanted hair, your hair may not grow back as thick as.
You can see the first changes after 3 months. The best results are after 6 months. Your hair will grow at a rate of 1.5 cm per month for your whole life.
What is the success rate of the FUE technique?
It is very successful, with a graft survival rate of 90%.
How long after FUE will I see results?
Most patients see results between six and nine months after the surgery. For some patients, it takes 12 months. The patient should know that between two and eight weeks after the surgery, the transplanted hair will fall out.
Covering the balding parts of the head and providing a natural look.
The success rate of an FUE Hair transplantation is 90%.
Due to local anaesthesia, patients won’t feel any pain during the operation.
The Healing process is approximately 5-6 days. We will be with you from beginning to end. from the minute you arrive at the airport and say goodbye! We will arrange your transportation accommodation pre and post-preparation. Your health matters to us!
You deserve to look better and younger and be more confident with hair transplantation!