Benefits of A Dental Bridge
Restores the look of a smile
Restores and maintains biting, chewing and proper speech
Prevents the natural teeth shifting or drifting into the space created by the missing tooth
Restores natural face appearance
- Consultation and X-Ray.
- Local anesthetic application.
- Reshaping of the teeth adjoining the missing ones.
- Making impression of missing tooth and the teeth around them.
- Sending the impression to a specialized lab for the dental bridge fabrication.
- Placement of a temporary bridge using temporary cement.
- Removal of the temporary bridge and fitting of the permanent one.
- Final control for perfect fitting and adjustment of bite if needed.