What is a Brazilian butt lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is a specialized fat transfer procedure that improves the size and shape of the buttocks. Excess fat is removed from the hips, abdomen, thighs or lower back and/or other areas with liposuction, and the extracted fat is purified and prepared for transfer
The cosmetic surgeon injects fat into specific points on the buttocks to increase volume and improve shape.
What are the benefits of BBL?
Increase size and shape of butt. More shapely buttocks and thigh area
Tightened buttock skin elasticity
Natural and better Appearance
Confidince and Satisfaction
Improve body symmetry
What to expect after BBL Surgery
The recovery time after A Brazilian butt-lift, like any other operation, has its share of post-operative discomfort. Soreness is arguably the most common sensation. Patients report the pain as a muscle ache in the buttocks, which causes the most agony when sitting.
Avoid sitting or lying on the fat graft site for the first three weeks after surgery, and only when required through the fourth week. When you must sit, use a Boppy pillow to relieve pressure on the area.
Scarring may occur during the healing process of a Brazilian buttock lift, but it should be minimal to the areas where the fat injections are located.
You should follow all post-surgery instructions given by your surgeon, including wearing your compression garment as advised.
Stretch your legs daily during the recovery process to encourage and speed up the healing process. Get enough rest, eat well, and keep hydrated at all times.
It would help if you also avoided swimming pools and hot tubs, as well as wearing loose-fitting clothing.
Patients typically appreciate the final results of this procedure, and their newfound confidence motivates them to live a better lifestyle. Suddenly, eating well and exercising doesn’t seem like a chore.
Brazilian butt lift procedure
A Brazilian butt-lift is a specialized fat transfer surgery that enhances the size and shape of the buttocks without the use of any implants.
Before your procedure, Your doctor will ask you to stop smoking for at least two weeks before and after the treatment and refrain from using blood-thinning medications such as aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E, and herbal supplements.
The following steps are included in the procedure:
- The treatment is often conducted under anesthesia, although only local anesthesia may be used when a lower volume of fat is transferred.
- The surgeon then uses liposuction to remove fat from other parts of your body, such as your hips, stomach, and thighs.
- The fat stores just extracted from your body are then purified and prepared for injection into your buttocks.
- Your surgeon will inject the processed fat into particular areas of the buttocks to create a more rounded, whole appearance.
- And finally, Stitches are used to close the liposuction and fat transfer incisions. And Your surgeon then places a compression garment against the afflicted areas of skin to limit your chance of bleeding.
One advantage of the Brazilian butt lift with fat transfer is the minimal recovery time compared to buttock augmentation using implants.
Furthermore, unlike other types of buttock surgery, such as silicone buttock implants, a Brazilian butt lift is frequently the solution for producing more natural-looking results and helps address the sagging and shapelessness that occur with age.
- The initial first stage of BBL recovery is predictable to last three weeks after surgery. The patient will wear a compression garment around the surgical areas where liposuction was performed, reducing swelling, bruising and assisting skin retraction. It also helps to support the freshly injected tissue and keep the shape of the buttocks.
- Suppose two garments were used on the area where liposuction was performed. In that case, we recommend removing the outer garment 10 minutes before the inner one to avoid dizziness or fainting.
- You should receive plenty of rest following your BBL procedure for at least two weeks, and sitting is strictly discouraged. Patients are required to rest and sleep on their stomachs or sides, using pillows to prop them up throughout this recovery period.
- After the first week, you can gradually increase your activities, but keep in mind that this is only true for certain patients; others may require more time to recover.
- Upper body exercise can begin two weeks after your BBL operation. Still, any activity that strains the wounds should be avoided for at least four weeks, up to six weeks, and also patient needs to avoid hard lifting and cardio for six to eight weeks.